Weather Postponement


Members, I think we are going to have to cancel our Christmas Party tomorrow because of the pending weather. I’ve heard about quite a few closings in the area and the weather reports don’t look good. I’ll be really ticked off if this turns out to be nothing, but I hate to take the chance. Let’s plan to meet next Saturday at Liberty Town at 10:00 and have our Christmas celebration then. Hope everyone can stay indoors and watch the snow safely! See you next week!☃


Leave a Reply